Emergency Dentist — Austin, TX
Urgent Care for Hurting Teeth
When you’re in the middle of a dental emergency, it can be hard to think about the right steps to take to stop the pain. Luckily, you have two caring, expert dentists at Avenue Dental that you can turn to when you need dental care as soon as possible. Dr. Wong and Dr. Caballero will do all they can to provide fast pain relief whenever necessary. Call us, and we’ll find room in our schedule to see you as soon as possible. We can treat and repair your smile with emergency dentistry in Austin, TX.
Why Choose Avenue Dental for Emergency Dental Care?
- #1 Advanced Dental Technology for Better Care
- #2 Same-Day Emergency Appointments Available
- #3 Dentists with 40 Years of Combined Experience
What to Do in a Dental Emergency
- Step 1: Call us right away! We do everything we can to see emergency patients for same-day appointments. A team member will also walk you through first-aid for managing your emergency until you arrive.
- Step 2: See your Austin emergency dentist for an appointment. We’ll focus on relieving your pain and evaluating your situation. Then, we’ll review our findings with you. fully explain all your treatment options, and work with you to make a treatment plan.
- Step 3: Get the care you need! Once you’ve agreed to a treatment plan, our talented team will jump into action to protect and repair your smile, whether you need a filling, root canal, dental crown, or something else entirely!
The Most Common Dental Emergencies
Dental emergencies can range from severe tooth infections that were allowed to develop out of control to sudden traumatic accidents that leaves your smile with a few gaps in it. Your first step needs to be to call our dental office. On the phone, be sure to describe your symptoms to our team so that we can give you first-aid advice before your appointment. The following tips can help you get a better handle on the most common dental emergencies.
Understanding the Cost of Dental Emergencies
Once you’re past the pain of a dental emergency, you might start to worry about how much your treatment will cost. Some issues can be taken care of with a minor filling while others might require a root canal. We’ll be sure to go over all of your options and the costs associated with them so that you know what to expect when it’s time to pay. Our team will help file a claim with your insurance company to make sure that you save as much as possible on your care.
How to Prevent Dental Emergencies
- Get a mouthguard for any kind of sport or physical activity, even if there’s not a high chance of physical contact.
- Avoid placing hard items like pens and pencils in your mouth.
- Use scissors to open packages and remove tags; do not use your teeth.
- Brush and floss every day so that the enamel and the surrounding gum tissue stay clean and healthy.
- Visit us for routine checkups and cleanings so that small oral issues don’t turn into big ones.
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I Need a Dentist for My Child I am Concerned About Gum Disease I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing One or More Teeth I Am Unhappy With My Smile I Want a Straighter Smile I am Scared of the Dentist I Need My Wisdom Teeth Removed View Our Services