Tooth Extractions – Austin, TX
A Last Resort for Saving Your Smile
Tooth removal will never be our first choice. Dr. Wong and Dr. Caballero want you to keep all of your teeth for as long as possible, and naturally that means exploring every option for keeping your smile intact. When an extraction is absolutely necessary, our caring dentists and team will gently help you through the process, from the actual procedure to picking a tooth replacement. Call us today to learn more about extractions and when they might be recommended.
Why Choose Avenue Dental
for Tooth Extractions?
- Relaxing Dental Sedation for a Smooth Treatment
- Two Caring, Experienced, Bilingual Dentists
Common Reasons for Tooth Extraction
Tooth extraction is only performed when there’s no other way to avoid a serious oral health issue. We may suggest tooth removal if:
- Your tooth is so badly decayed that it can no longer be repaired with a crown or a filling.
- You need orthodontic treatment, but your teeth are too crowded together for the treatment to be successful.
- You have impacted teeth that are unable to erupt.
- Your tooth has been broken off at or below the gumline in an accident.
- You are about to get dentures, and we need to remove your remaining teeth to make room.
- Your wisdom teeth must be extracted for health reasons.
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I Need a Dentist for My Child I am Concerned About Gum Disease I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing One or More Teeth I Am Unhappy With My Smile I Want a Straighter Smile I am Scared of the Dentist I Am in Pain & Need Help I Need My Wisdom Teeth Removed View Our Services